Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fragile--Handle With Care


After we took Conan's computer out of this box, Tennyson quickly climbed in and began throwing shipping popcorn around. The box was so deep, Tennyson could barely touch! He had a blast throwing popcorn all over the living room. This kept him occupied for hours!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sierra:
Are we supposed to be able to see pictures? Patty

Unknown said...

Thats what i want to know too.
Roni

Sierra Parke said...

Yes! I actually just figured that out. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to rotate the images. I'm feeling pretty tech-savy!!!

Unknown said...

Great job Sierra!!! This is really cute. I am sure you loved the clean up as much as he loved creating the mess:). Jamie

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute! GOOD, I'm so glad you're shipping him back to us, we want to play with him, we miss him!
Love, Heidi