Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tennyson and His Trains!!!


This picture was taken just a couple days after we arrived in Philadelphia. Tennyson's love for trains has turned into an obsession! He lines up any toy cars he can find to make a train. He is always so proud of himself after he makes a train and always yells, "Lookey Mama...Lookey Mama." He is quickly acquiring Thomas the Train toys and accessories (thanks to Aunt Patty and Grandma Walker!) such as DVD's, a Thomas the Train comforter, a Thomas the Train backpack, and even Thomas the Train Underwear!!! I especially can't wait to break out the last item!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

Jillian wants to tell Tennyson Happy Birthday and Happy Valentines day. I love you, I like you and I stay friends with you, I am friends with you, I love you, thank you for this day, I miss you, I love you. Tell your Mommy and Daddy Hi. Delicious ice cream, thank you for the eye patch, Happy birthday today and valentines again. (she wanted to fill the box to the bottom:).
Love Jillian

Sierra Parke said...

Hi Jilly!
It's your cousin Tennyson. I miss you very much. I can't wait to play with you again. Tell your mommy and daddy to bring you back here so we can play!!!
Love,
Tennyson

Unknown said...

Hi Tennyson! I am working on another Thomas suprise for you! Hope to see you and your Mommy and Daddy soon. Toot, toot!....Chug-a chug-a, chug-a chug-a.....Toot, toot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you guys. Study hard future Dr. Parke !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patty

Unknown said...

This is so funny! I love how the train includes not just cars but some giant planes as well. My mom commented on Sierra always lining up her shoes in PERFECT lines.