The three of us drove down to Washington D.C. for the weekend to visit Conan's brother Gavin and his wife, Cheryl. D.C. is only about 2 hours and 15 minutes south of us. Since Gavin works for Senator Reid, he was able to give us a personal tour of the U.S. Capitol. We had a wonderful time.
4 comments:
Very Nice! I am going to DC for the temple trip. Are you guys gonna go? Looks like you had fun!
I Tricia!
I don't think we are going to be able to go this time. We don't have a babysitter! We'll do it again another time. Have fun!
Hi you all. Sierra I love your captions regarding the photos. Your major has done you well. I like the one about Tenneyson's horse "Yee Haw".
Love you...Dad
Looks like it was a fun trip! Post pics of the apartment too!
Miss you guys!
tracie
Post a Comment