Friday, October 5, 2007

Bed Hog


We stayed in Marji's house while we were in Maine. It is absolutely beautiful. The house was built in 1850 and was owned at one time by a well known politician (sorry--I forgot the name). I believe we counted a total of 22 rooms in the house. My room was beautiful and my favorite part was the king size bed I had! Tennyson had a crib to sleep in, but I made the mistake of putting him in my bed one night with me. I had barely placed Tennyson in my bed and put on my pajamas when I looked over and saw Tennyson sprawled across by bed. It was so cute I had to take a picture.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he looks so cute. I would have loved that bed too. He looks swallowed up by that big bed.
Aunt Roni and grandma

Unknown said...

how silly. tennyson is silly.