Conan, Sierra, Tennyson, Asher and Eden
That is so funny.
HaHa. Why is that children are scared of him lol?
Well at least one of you has a smile on their face. Poor Tennyson. Roni
I love the death grip Tennyson has on you shirt.
Hani girl says "Poor Tennyson. He looks very scared. I've been scared of him too but I met him this year finally and he knew my name and gave me a candy cane for me, mommy and papi. It's okay Tennyson you will still get presents!"
That's the Tennyson I remember before you guys moved! ha! Poor little fella! We'll see you guys soon, can't wait!!!
Hey you! So cute of Tennyson. Are you guys home yet? Hope you had a great Holiday!! Give me a holla'!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so funny.
HaHa. Why is that children are scared of him lol?
Well at least one of you has a smile on their face. Poor Tennyson. Roni
I love the death grip Tennyson has on you shirt.
Hani girl says "Poor Tennyson. He looks very scared. I've been scared of him too but I met him this year finally and he knew my name and gave me a candy cane for me, mommy and papi. It's okay Tennyson you will still get presents!"
That's the Tennyson I remember before you guys moved! ha! Poor little fella! We'll see you guys soon, can't wait!!!
Hey you! So cute of Tennyson. Are you guys home yet? Hope you had a great Holiday!! Give me a holla'!
Post a Comment