Back Home At Last
We flew home December 15th to spend two weeks in LA with family and friends. We enjoyed being with family and friends again. The pictures that follow are from our trip back home. In the picture above, Tennyson and myself are with my grandparents. Grandma and Grandpa were so happy to see their Tennyson.
3 comments:
What a wonderful time! Merry Christmast to you and Happy New Year. Check out my blog and vote for Melissa and then spread the word!!!!! :)
See you in primary tomorrow!
Try this link... her video should be the one playing when it opens!
I am trying to spread the word. Check out Melissa Gunnell's video HERE and VOTE!
Hi Siera! I saw your blog on Traci & Steve's! How fun! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! =) I can't believe how big your sweet boy is! Heidi
Post a Comment