Saturday, January 26, 2008

Husband Tag

What's his name? Conan
Who said 'I love you' first? Conan
Who is taller? Conan...are you kidding me. He is 6 ft. 5 in. and I am only 5ft. 4 in.
Who is the better singer? Again...Conan. I don't even sing church hymns half the time.
Who is smarter?
Hmmm...it depends what the subject matter is.
Who does the laundry? I do! Do you think I'd let Conan touch the laundry? My whites would come out pink.
Who does the dishes? We both do. Before we moved and got a dishwasher, Conan did nearly all the dishes.
Who pays the bills?
I do. Conan is the biggest procrastinator. I'd never let him be in charge of paying the bills.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have one, but if we did...probably Conan.
Who cooks dinner?
I do most of the time.
Who drives when you are together? Usually Conan since he is a faster driver than I.
Who is more stubborn?
Conan says I am the more stubborn one, but I beg to differ.
Who kissed who first? I don't know...it just happened.
Who asked who out first? I don't know this either. We just started hanging out all the time and the next thing I knew, we were dating.
Who proposed?
Conan did on the top of Mount San Jacento in Palm Springs, California.
Who is more sensitive? Oohhh, that's tough. I definetely cry the most.
Who has more siblings? Conan. He has two brothers and a sister. I have two sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? I do! Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

1 comment:

Doug and Mallena said...

This was fun to read. Thanks for sharing.