Girls Night Out
Last night we girls had a "Girls Night Out"! Our friend Alyson (far left) organized everything. We started the evening off by eating dinner at Pietro's in dowtown Philadelphia. I had three pieces of pizza, two helpings of salad, and a hefty portion of pasta! Am I Miss Piggy or what??? Afterwards, we headed to the Academy of Music Theatre to see the musical Hairspray. It was great. Then of course we couldn't end the evening without going to The Naked Chocolate Cafe. We had a blast!
8 comments:
Sounds like fun.
This sounds like a really fun time!!!
Hi Sierra! Cute blog you have here. Sounds like you guys had a blast! I want in for the next girls night out =)
How fun!! You look so cute too! I like your hair! We should do a girls night out when you come HOME! :) Miss you!
Sounds like you guys had a great time!! Those are always needed! Wish I could have been there! Next one!
Thats sounds great. I need a girls night out...hey I just need a night out!!!
Your outfit is so darn cute! I love it!
Hi Sierra! Your belly is looking so cute! Say hi to the fam... =)
Post a Comment