Our Memorial Day Weekend Getaway
We drove down to Williamsburg, Virginia Friday afternoon and met up with Conan's brother and his wife as well as with Conan's parents. We spent the weekend together touring Williamsburg, Yorktown, and Jamestown. We had a wonderful time. Too bad it ended so quickly! Above, we are standing in front of the court house in Williamsburg.
4 comments:
Love all your pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time on your trip!
It looks like a great time. You look so cute with your baby bump. I bet it was great just being with family.
Cool, fun stuff to do! We are mostly glad you are home and I'm so excited about the baby boy!
What a fun trip! I haven't been since I was a kid, but definitely gotta go back. That's awesome that Conan's parents were able to come out!
Post a Comment