
Okay, so anyone who knows me remotely well knows that I either burn food, undercook it, or leave key ingredients out of the recipe. So...it is a miracle that my first attempt at making homemade bread actually turned out great! Conan requested Monkey Bread (yes, that's it's name considering it pulls apart so easily) as a sidedish to his Father's Day meal so I am glad it turned out well for the occaision.
6 comments:
It is beautiful! Looks more like a yummy cake. I bet it was really good.
That is some impressive looking homemade bread! And I love the name. A bread that pulls apart easily sounds delicious!!!
Ok, you borrowed the pan two days ago---one week AFTER Father's Day. Either you celebrated late, or you have a way to do time travel. :)
I'm not a baker either. This bread looks fantastic. Will you share the recipe?
Great job! Look at what staying home has done for you! ha! :) Now you know what I use to do all the time right? :P
It was delish! And pretty too! I saw it pulled all apart! You don't give yourself enough credit! Everyone starts somewhere! I think you are a great baker!
Post a Comment