Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our California Trip

So I realize I haven't touched our blog in a couple months. I promise I'll be better! I've been just a wee bit busy...okay and lazy too! Nearly a month after our return from California, I am finally posting some pictures from our trip. Have fun looking at them!!!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Glad you updated. I miss California. Everything looks so beautiful.

Shilowe said...

Hey Sierra! Your blog looks GREAT! Tennyson looks so happy in all the pictures.(Except for the cave. Ha ha) It looks like you guys had a really nice vacation. But I'm sure glad your back!

Doug and Mallena said...

Hello! Usually I like to post on every little section, but I think this time I'll just post this once since you have so many great pictures. :) I'm glad you had such a great time and that your hubby was able to join you. I think you should hurt his back for real so he really has something to complain about. Sheesh! It's not like your new child hasn't hurt your back--and he's half of Conan.