We gave Asher his first "real" bath today. His umbilical cord stump FINALLY fell off. As with most babies, Asher screamed throughout the entire duration of his bath. What a tramatic day for the little guy.
Jillian says "Asher is cute, he's funny, that's why he will be funny sometimes when he makes a goo-goo ga-ga. How are you doing? I hope Tennyson's fine. Baby Asher, what is he giong to be for Halloween? Happy Birthday. I hope you're doing fine out there. Love you, Jillian" These are cute pictures. Looks like you are having fun. I am so happy to see more pictures finally!
Asher is a big boy! I totally see why you were so uncomfortable. I feel bad that I haven't been by to see you all together yet. I'd like to come next week and say hello. I'll call first :)
Oh my goodness! I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks! Asher is so adorable! I love all the new pictures you posted! You are so ambitious for keeping up with your blog after just having a newborn!
he is so cute!! i haven't been to church in a few weeks ( i was not feeling well and ellie has been sick for the past 2 weeks ) but hopefully i will get to meet him soon!
6 comments:
Jillian says "Asher is cute, he's funny, that's why he will be funny sometimes when he makes a goo-goo ga-ga. How are you doing? I hope Tennyson's fine. Baby Asher, what is he giong to be for Halloween? Happy Birthday. I hope you're doing fine out there. Love you, Jillian" These are cute pictures. Looks like you are having fun. I am so happy to see more pictures finally!
Asher is a big boy! I totally see why you were so uncomfortable. I feel bad that I haven't been by to see you all together yet. I'd like to come next week and say hello. I'll call first :)
I like your top. Very cute! Asher just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Speaking of baths, I should go get my kids out of the tub.
I see how his umbilical cord stub "finally fell off." With a peeler and knife? Sierra, you just couldn't wait could you?
Oh my goodness! I just want to kiss those sweet cheeks! Asher is so adorable! I love all the new pictures you posted! You are so ambitious for keeping up with your blog after just having a newborn!
he is so cute!! i haven't been to church in a few weeks ( i was not feeling well and ellie has been sick for the past 2 weeks ) but hopefully i will get to meet him soon!
Post a Comment