Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas in California!!!

We had a great time being home again for Christmas. We visited family, had several outings to the park, and ate waaaayyyyy too much junk food (I guess I should clarify that...I ate way too much junk food!) The weather was soooo nice. It was hard to leave the 70 degree weather to come back to freezing Philadelphia. Our trip began with lots of family members seeing Baby Asher for the very first time. Except for Conan's parents and Asher's Uncle Gavin and Aunt Cheryl, no one else had seen Asher yet. It was fun showing him off to everyone. (Sorry Jamie...I can't believe it...I don't think I have a picture of you holding Asher! If you have one on your camera, you have to send it to me!)

1 comment:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I'm so glad that you updated! looks like you had tons of fun! I'm so glad! It always sucks to have to come back to Philly! But we will have to get together!
P.S. I'm ready to get ready for the half marathon! You still in?