A couple weeks ago we signed Tennyson up to play soccer at the YMCA. As you can tell by the pictures, he was pretty nervous his first day of practice. Yesterday was his second time at soccer, and although he's still not sure about this "soccer thing", he does love hanging out with his best buddy Trever there.
Fun!! I cant wait until Ayden is old enough for group sports. Maybe we can use some of his energy for good :-) I miss you and hope we can hang out soon!
3 comments:
What a fun activity! That's great that he's able to be in the same group as Trevor.
Fun!! I cant wait until Ayden is old enough for group sports. Maybe we can use some of his energy for good :-) I miss you and hope we can hang out soon!
Go Tennyson! How fun that he gets to play with Trevor!
Post a Comment