Thursday, February 19, 2009

We just set up a dating rotation with two of our friends. It works out that once a month we watch their kids while they go out, and once a month they watch ours while we go out. This past weekend was our turn for a night out on the town. It was soooooooo much fun. I desperately needed to get out with Conan. We had so much fun. We went to Dave and Busters for dinner and bowling.

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Sierra, you look amazing! I bet Conan was super proud to have you on his arm that night.

Who do you rotate your babysitting with? What a great idea!

emily a. said...

I'm glad you got a picture together. This dating deal is great.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I'm glad you guys had fun!
That's a great idea to rotate your babysitting.