Conan has his Spring Break this week so we decided to visit the town of Hershey, PA to tour the chocolate factory. Tennyson had such a great time. The factory is quite "kid friendly" and includes a free ride for the family that shows you how Hershey chocolate is made. Tennyson's favorite part of the ride were the stuffed dancing cows...not the chocolate! Afterwords, Tennyson had a chance to be a factory worker. He was given a factory hat and filled a container full of Hershey kisses which he then placed on the conveyor (I think I mis-spelled that) belt for packaging. The job wasn't complete until he clocked out! Aside from the free chocolate samples, my favorite part of the trip were the Hershey Kiss street lights. Aren't they the cutest!?!? We spent the evening at a hotel and had lots of fun swimming.
2 comments:
How fun! Ok Sierra... did you pick the chocolate factory? :)
What a great trip! That is another place a regret that we didn't get to. Maybe someday we'll go back. I agree, those lights are really neat.
Post a Comment