One thing I have to say about Pennsylvania is that it has awesome parks!!! LA doesn't have anything like this! Today we went to a park called Castle Park. As you can see, the park had a HUGE four story castle maze for the kids to run and climb through. The twisty slide was amazing but after going down it just once, Tennyson was done with it the rest of the day. It terrified him. After much climbing and running through the castle, we enjoyed a nice picnic together with some friends.
7 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it to this park, and it looks like you all had a great time. That is a pretty crazy slide--I screamed like a little girl when I went down it! LOL! We'll have to join you next time.
Oh my gosh, Sierra, that is an awesome park! You're right, L.A. has nothing compared to that. How fun. Your boys are getting so big. Miss you!!
Way to go enjoying all the great things PA has to offer. I love how you bloom where you are planted. :)
Ha! Yeah the slide scared me a little at first too... what a fun park though! Lets get together and go again soon ok?
That does look like tons of fun.
How nice!! We really need to save for a trip out there before you guys move back home!
Looks like a really fun place to go. What a fun family outing!
Post a Comment