Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tennyson's Swim Class



Tennyson takes swim lessons at the YMCA every Saturday morning. He loves it and is getting more and more comfortable in the water. On this video, the teacher had thrown rubber duckies in the pool and the kids had to practice swimming using their "ice cream scoops" (their arms) to get the duckies. Watch him go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad they have floaties on so the parents dont have to jump in the water when the teacher is not looking like Paul almost did when Aaron was taking lessons at Costa
Roni

emily a. said...

He's a natural! I miss you guys so much. I loved the Halloween update and would've loved to see Asher's reaction in person to his costume.

Thank you SO MUCH for taking care of Ryan while I've been gone. It makes me feel better knowing he's getting some yummy food and seeing good friends.

Ry mentioned how Tennyson isn't feeling good. I'm so sorry to hear that. Tell him Happy Birthday from Sagey and I.

See you Monday!