
Friday, June 3rd was Tennyson's last day of Preppy (pre-kindergarten) at Carr Elementary. We had to pull him out of school nine days early due to our move back East. He has had such a great year of school. He has grown in so many ways and learned so much in such a short amount of time. I'm really proud of this little guy!

The day before we flew to Boston, we spent the day at my grandmother's house visiting with family one last time. My grandma just loved holding Eden and couldn't get enough of her.

Grandpa with his grandkids.

Silly time with Aunt Shelby.

Conan's parents were kind enough (as always) to let us move into their place this past year while Conan finished up his last year of school. I truly don't know what we would have done without them. I have several fond childhood memories of living at my own grandparents house. I loved that time of my life. I am greatful that Tennyson and Asher have had that same opportunity as well. They loved reading books, watching hummingbirds, and eating beef jerky (or as Asher called it, "meat") with their grandma and grandpa. It was hard watching the boys say goodbye to all of their grandparents. Luckily, our stay in Boston is temporary:) (Hope I didn't just jinx myself!)
Thank you Mom and Dad for letting us destroy your house this past year!

We flew to Boston on June 7th and arrived at our new place around dinnertime. We had just enough time to check out our new home for a few minutes before rushing off to the grocery store to buy a few staples to tide us over until I could do a "real" shopping trip later. We ate McDonalds (yuck) the first night for dinner and since our pods didn't arrive with our belongings until the following day, all five of us slept on the living room floor of our place the first night. It actually wasn't too bad and Eden slept just great. Thankfully we thought to cram a couple blankets and pillows into our suitcases.

This is how the boys ate their meals over the next few days until our kitchen table and chairs were set up. The boys actually liked eating like this!

The new bunkbed!

Breakin in the new bathtub.
2 comments:
It looks like a great place and the boys look happy. It is SO hard to say goodbye to family. Every time I think of the day we moved to Philly I cry.
The boys look like they are enjoying the new home. We sure do miss you here though!
Post a Comment