The day after Asher's "bug" birthday party with friends, we celebrated again at home with just our little family. His actual birthday was on Sunday, the 18th, but I figured since all the decorations were still up from the party, we may as well celebrate one day early! ha ha
The guest of honor requested chicken nuggets for dinner. I added the macaroni and cheese and vegetables (the latter being his least favorite!) It was one easy dinner and that was fine with me!
Present time.
This boy got lots of goodies including some coloring books, markers,
a nerf basketball hoop,
and perhaps his favorite gift, a blue "hip-all" (football). He loves to throw it back and forth with me. And let me tell you, Asher has got one strong little arm!
I made an "Asherland" birthday cake for Asher. Since he likes to play Candyland, it seemed like the perfect cake. I saw this idea in my Parents magazine a couple years ago and tore the page out for future reference. It was fun to make and it turned out great. The only downside--I've been eating all the leftover candy! Ugh!
Happy Birthday my sweet 3 year old!!
We love you sooo much!
7 comments:
Great job on the cake! It is so cute!
Happy Birthday Asher! He is getting so big! You are very creative and I love the cake. What a good mom you are!
Great job Sierra! Tell my lil' buddy happy birthday!
I love all those "smiles." Great cake! I'm sure he loved every minute of all that celebrating!
i miss my little booger! looks like he had a fun birthday! the cake is awesome sissy. i bet he LOVED it! give him and the gang a hug from me :)
Happy Birthday to Asher! Time is flying. Thanks for your sweet little comment on my blog. Stuart got a job in Louisville and we love it here. How do you like Boston? The Elmer's lived there for awhile and I visited a few times. I thought it was a fun place.
Love that cake! What a fun birthday for that cute boy! I cannot believe he is three. He is getting SO big! You did such a great job making his birthday amazing!
Post a Comment