I took Edie Girl to her 4 month check up on September 1st, and let me tell you, she is one healthy little girl (or should I say big girl)! She is getting better at holding her head up and is a great little eater. Next month she gets to start rice cereal! She is also teething right now, and consequently drooling on everything in sight! Asher was a sweetheart and held Eden's hands while she received two shots. Based on the loudness of Eden's screaming, I'm guessing the hand holding wasn't that comforting, but Asher sure liked fullfilling his "big brother responsibilities"!
Here are her stats:
Weight: 16 pounds, 3 ounces (90-95th percentile)
Length: 26 3/4 inches (99th percentile)
Head Circumference: 16 7/8 (95th percentile)
3 comments:
Our little girls weigh exactly the same weight and only 10 months apart. How cute.
That's so sweet of Ashy.
Wow! Big "little" girl!! At least you know she isn't malnourished, huh?? She is so dang cute...
Okay, Eden did NOT feel that heavy when I was holding her today! Haha, I think quite a bit of that weight is stored in those cute little cheeks of hers! So glad I can blog stalk you now. :)
Post a Comment