| Here the kids are hunting for plastic spiders that were hidden in the yard. |
Next, we headed inside for a "spidey-walk" (a.k.a. cake walk) I think the kids loved this activity the best. They sure loaded up on candy during this game.
We ate tasty pizza and other goodies for lunch
and then topped our tummies off with some yummy cake! I've gotta say, ordering this cake made out of cupcakes was the best thing ever! It looks like a sheet cake on top, but underneath are cupcakes. It was perfect. There was no need for plates, a cake cutter, etc. Oh, and it was way cheaper than a sheet cake. Who knew?! The kids just grabbed a cupcake and then were off on their next adventure.
We ended this fun party with some Spiderman web-slinging (thanks to some silly string) down in the basement. This was definitely the best part for the kids! I couldn't find any spiderman masks for the kids to wear, but I did find these superhero masks and capes for an amazing price. Hey it may not be Spiderman, but the kiddos couldn't have cared less. They loved their silly string and capes.
I love you Tennyson!
Happy Birthday!
P.S. Thanksgiving and Christmas posts coming soon:)






No comments:
Post a Comment