We had a fun-filled Easter weekend! We kicked it off by dying Easter eggs...
and then in the afternoon some of our closest friends back here came over for an egg hunt and Easter dinner. L to R: Amelia, Caroline, Lennon, Asher, Susie and Tennyson.
With my friends Becky (to the left) and April (to the right) and our littlest ones.
When we woke up this morning, the kiddos were ecstatic to find their Easter baskets and eggs hidden throughout the house.
Among other goodies, the Easter Bunny brought Asher some Hulk hands! (the veins popping out of them make them kind of creepy!)
Four shots later we finally got a decent picture of our family before heading off to church! (That's an egg that Eden is sucking on!)
Romina--do you recognize the dress Eden is wearing?? She looked so cute in it and got so many complements today at church.
We hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well!
xo
2 comments:
That family picture is so cute. Eden looks so grown up and so adorable. I'm loving your kitchen artwork. Your boys are such good artists.
I'm so glad you have great friends but I felt just a bit envious of that picture with you with and friends. I miss hanging out with you!
Eden is so cute! I love her hair! Is it curly? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment