Our friends, April and Dave, hosted quite the Halloween party this year at their place. The food was quite "spooky" looking and oh, so scrumptious!
| April and Dave are big Beatles fans. Did you notice how April put Halloween masks and a witch hat on the picture of the Beatles? She is one creative lady! |
Conan was supposed to accompany me to the party. However, just as we began to put our costumes on, his pager went off. NEVER a good sign. Sure enough, he had to go into the hospital. The plan was for him to swing by the house afterwards to throw his costume on, and then meet up with me at the party. That never happened:( Ten minutes after he left the hospital to head to the party, he got paged AGAIN (grrr) and had to go back to help a woman who burned her feet in the bath tub. I'm glad he was able to help her (even if I had to "fly" solo at the party--no pun intended! haha) It wasn't all that bad for the poor guy...I brought a huge plate of food home for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment