A few nights before Christmas we went to a Christmas party hosted by some new friends at a country club. The kids had a BLAST tearing up the dance floor. Eden loved dancing, especially with her Mama and Dada!
Eden fell asleep right before Santa made his grand entrance. So...we took a quick picture of Santa holding a sleeping Eden. Had she been awake for this, she would NOT have been a happy camper!
We also made our traditional Christmas sugar cookies.
Eden liked eating all the sprinkles.
Christmas Eve Jammies...well, sort of!
The kids always get to open one gift on Christmas Eve, and it is always a new pair of jammies. Eden got some polar bear flannel PJ's, Tennyson got some cool camoflauge PJ's, and Asher...well, the poor little fella' had to wear an old pair of PJ's. I bought him some neat thermal football jammies that said they were a size 4/5. There is NO WAY they were truly a size 4/5! We couldn't even get his arms through the sleeve. Being the good sport that he is, he grabbed some jammies out of his dresser, and he was good to go!
(Jamie--I told Asher the story about Jillian and her Xmas Eve jammies that were about 5 times too large! He thought that was pretty funny!)
Tennyson's pile from Santa (a giant 'Sac Chair' as Tennyson keeps calling it!)
Eden's pile from Santa!
Asher's pile from Santa.
The calm before the storm...
These cutie-pies woke up at 5:45am and tip-toed down the hall to see if Santa had come. The boys then excitedly ran into our room exclaiming that Santa had indeed paid them a visit. I ditched my grand plans of wanting to video-tape their expressions when they came out to see everything in the morning (afterall, they had already peeked at everything!), and told them they could open only their stockings...no presents yet. They entertained themselves for the next hour while Conan and I tried to catch one more hour of sleep. This is what we saw when we came out.
They loved their M&M Star Wars light sabers.
Not sure what Daddy was thinking when he agreed to let the boys pick out a giant bag of these balls to give to Eden for xmas. No question about it...she loves them! I, on the other hand, am already tired of them! haha Everywhere I turn, I step on a ball! grrrr
Super awesome Jumbo Slinkies from Gma/Gpa Parke!
Fun play-food from Gpa Stillians to go with Edie-Girl's new kitchen!
Punching gloves from Santa!
Stuffed animal and baby dolls from Gma Walker!
The look on Tennyson's face when he realized he got the Star Wars mini action figures he wanted!
Fun chalkboards made by Aunt Cheryl!
In heaven with is new Star Wars toy.
(See...there's one of those darn balls again!)
Aunt Carol, I think it is safe to say this girl loves her scarf from you!
Tennyson with his coveted new 'Super Mario Brothers' Wii game.
Bulldozer, tractor, and fork-lift eating utensils from Gpa Stillians!
It has made dinner time pretty fun lately.
New t-shirts (more like nightshirts!) from Gma/Gpa Parke who are currently teaching English and Law courses at a college in China.
Eden admiring her newest cross-stitched pillow case from Gma Walker.
There was one last present under the tree (or should I say to the side of the tree!) for all three kiddos...
a giant trampoline from Gma/Gpa Parke! It fits perfectly in our basement.
Santa brought Asher the marble toy he was dying to have!
I would say these little ones had a pretty fun Christmas!
We have been blessed with such wonderful family members and friends. Thank you so much for helping to make this Christmas so special for all of us, especially for Tenn, Ashy and Eden.
xo
3 comments:
Looks like a great Christmas. That's so perfect to have that tramp downstairs. Has Tennyson jumped so high he's hit his head on the ceiling yet?
Poor Mila didn't get new jammies for Christmas either. I have no problem getting stuff for Sage since she's growing and needed them anyways but Mila had so many hand-me-down Christmas jammies from Philly so I just pulled a pair out of her drawer earlier in the month hoping she wouldn't remember them. Lucky for us she's 2 1/2 and didn't remember at all.
I still can't get over Eden's hair. I'm so in loves....
Love you guys!
What a fun Christmas! Those are some great gifts! I love the jumbo slinkies. Ha! Edie is adorable and we gave Lily those balls last year too, but got the ball pit to contain them! :) Santa brought Lily a kitchen too! We miss you guys! Glad to see you continued the sugar cookie decorating tradition. :)
That trampoline is awesome! Fits in the house where it is warm and safe!
The slinkies are also cool! Josie got her first one, regular size of course.:)
Post a Comment