Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baby Baby Baby..Oh...Baby Baby Baby

Asher received this 'Justin Bieber Singing Toothbrush' at a white-elephant gift exchange party we went to on New Year's Day this year.  I wish you could have seen the excitement on his face when he opened it up!! He doesn't have a clue who Justin Bieber is...he was just excited to have a new toothbrush.  After looking at it for a couple seconds, he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Mom, if I use this toothbrush will I look like him?"  hahaha!!! I couldn't stop laughing.  That is marketing at it's finest my friends!
Now, we rock out to Justin Bieber's song ' Baby' each night while we brush Asher's pearly-whites!

2 comments:

brenna said...

Too funny! Glad he likes the toothbrush.

Jenn said...

Man, this is hilarious! We miss you guys, by the way. Feel like I haven't seen you in ages.