Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Roni--this one is for you!!!

I know it looks like I am making some kind of bizarre Star Trek sign, but I am really holding up three fingers! I am just over three months along and thankfully the nausea has gone away. I tried to tell Tennyson there is a baby growing inside my tummy, but he looked at me like I was crazy and said, "There's no baby in Mommy's tummy!" Shortly thereafter he informed me that he has a baby growing inside his tummy. I still have to wait about 6 weeks before we find out the sex of the baby, but the doctor thinks it will be a boy. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

9 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Very cute tummy. I may of had a cute tummy with Miriam, but I never really looked at it. I'm sure it wasn't cute with Shay, and I'm certain it won't be cute with any children in the future. Too many stretch marks.

camandholls said...

You look so cute!!!

I LOVE that Tennyson informed you he had a baby inside his tummy!!! How CUTE!!!

tracie said...

Yay! A belly picture! I'm still jealous you didn't get stretch marks! :) That's so cute about Tennyson!

The Molen's said...

woowee! Nice silhouette! You look great.

emily a. said...

Glad you area taking pictures along the way. Ryan and I have been really bad at that. You look great!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Sierraaaa! What a beautiful belly! Congrats! Found you on Steve and Traci's... =)

dan and linds said...

You are so cute! Tennyson is going to make the most adorable big brother!

sequinsandskeletons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

the baby could be inside tennyson's cheeks.