Conan, Sierra, Tennyson, Asher and Eden
Jillian is so happy to see that you are 4 like her. She says you are so big. A baby girl is Jillian said. Jillian just asked if Tennyson was gone because of your new baby coming. You look really good.
I'm still jealous of your good stretchy skin! I don't think I will dare post pics of my preggo belly this next time around! :P
You are looking so good! I'm so excited for you to find out whether it's a boy or a girl!
i'm so excited.
jillian is funny. let's bring her to the beach again this summer.
i hope it's a girl
I think Ryan and I decided you are having a boy. You look fantastic!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Jillian is so happy to see that you are 4 like her. She says you are so big. A baby girl is Jillian said. Jillian just asked if Tennyson was gone because of your new baby coming. You look really good.
I'm still jealous of your good stretchy skin! I don't think I will dare post pics of my preggo belly this next time around! :P
You are looking so good! I'm so excited for you to find out whether it's a boy or a girl!
i'm so excited.
jillian is funny. let's bring her to the beach again this summer.
i hope it's a girl
I think Ryan and I decided you are having a boy. You look fantastic!
Post a Comment