Friday, July 4, 2008

Hi Daddy!!!

Hi Daddy! I miss you! I have had lots of fun going to the beach and playing with my cousins. I'll see you in a couple weeks. I love you. Love, Tennyson

7 comments:

The Molen's said...

SO cute! We miss you two! Conan came over last night. I think he had fun. Then he came back later and watched arrested development with us. SO FUNNY! Sunny CA! I am a bit jealous. Bring home some sand for me.....he he he!

Doug and Mallena said...

It looks like you're having a great time. We miss you're cute little faces, but glad you get to be with family. We had a blast having Conan over for dinner yesterday. You're husband is quite the character. :) Can't wait to see you and that beautiful tan I'm sure you have by now.

dan and linds said...

Looks like you two are having so much fun out there!!! I'm sure your weather is gorgeous (it's a steam bath here!) and how awesome that you get to spend so much time with family!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

We miss you!!!!

Elaine said...

I'm glad you posted pictures. It kind of makes me feel like home! I'm glad your'e having so much fun. Take care and maybe we'll see each other in Cali some day!

Doug and Mallena said...

I keep meaning to email you, but I haven't gotten it done. Shilowe was a visit, and I mailed a note/message to the other two sisters. Are you impressed I was ACTUALLY able to do it without you? Hurry home! I'm not sure I can do as well in August! :) Miss you! I hope you weren't affected by the earthquake, and if you were, that you're all safe and sound.

Shilowe said...

Yay! You got the backgrounds to work! Well, I am "tagging" you, so visit my blog for more info.