"Tagged by Shilowe"
Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5) Let them know they are tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.
Randomness about me:
1. I am waaaayyyy to sentimental. I have almost every birthday card, x-mas card, etc. ever given to me by a close friend or family member. I finally tossed my bridal bouquet when we moved to Philadelphia (it was falling apart). Trust me--that was a HUGE thing for me to do.
2. My favorite food is Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (yes it has to be the Kraft brand) with hot dogs cut up and mixed into the macaroni.
3. My favorite hobbies are skiing and camping. I LOVE the outdoors.
4. Although I claim to be a true California girl, I was born and lived in Memphis, Tennessee the first three years of my life. Ssshhh...don't tell too many people. Ha!
5. How I got my name: my mom was working in a department store when she was pregnant with me. She came home one day and told my dad that a woman came into her store to try on clothes and her name was Sierra. She suggested the name to my dad who instantly loved it since he has always been a big camper and spent a lot of time in the Sierra Nevada Mountains as a child/teenager. I love my name a lot which is quite fitting since I love the outdoors.
6. This next one is input from Conan which I'm afraid I must admit is true: I prepare for everything 6 weeks in advance. Well, obviously not quite that far in advance, but I do tend to get a head start on things much earlier than necessary. If I don't jump on some things right away, I start to get anxious and nervous.
Okay, I will tag:
Tracie Mahkorn, Jamie Parke, and Amanda Elmer, (everyone else I know who has a blog has already been tagged!)
No comments:
Post a Comment