Saturday, September 13, 2008

Asher's baby blanket

My dear Aunt Patty who made Tennyson's baby blanket (see picture below) made a baby blanket for Asher as well. It arrived in the mail today and is absolutely adorable!!!!! It has the same type of satin edging that Tennyson's has and the material is incredibly soft. It may be tricky to tell in the picture but it has lots of planes, trains, and automobiles on it. Tennyson is so used to every package that arrives in the mail being for him, that today when the mail man dropped off the package Tennsyon exclaimed, "A present for me!" This was the first time I had to explain that it was actually for his baby brother. He was surprised and asked me "why?" which I thought was pretty funny. Once I spread out the blanket, he insisted on lying on it while I took a picture. I finally convinced him to get his own special blanky which he did. What a blanky hog!!! Thank you Patty! Asher will love it!

3 comments:

Jamie Parke said...

Such a cute blanket! I love the colors.

Doug and Mallena said...

Very, very cute blanket!

dan and linds said...

Love the blanket, and the name Asher, good choice!