
Now when I take a profile shot, my little Tennyson likes to show of his tummy as well. At least his tummy is tan, toned, and pleasing to the eye to look at! Although my official due date is not until October 6th, we have a c-section scheduled for Thursday, September 25th! It looks like the baby will probably come earlier than that though. I went to the doctor on Tuesday. After measuring my belly he commented on how large I am and then ordered an ultrasound the next day to determine the baby's weight. At the conclusion of the ultrasound, the technician informed me that it looks like Baby Asher (Oh-yes, we decided on Asher for a name) currently weighs
10 pounds, 2 ounces!!!!! That alone nearly put me in labor!!! She then reminded me that there is a 1 pound margin of error either way, so lets hope he will end up weighing closer to 9 pounds and not 11. I guess this also explains why he is such a "low-rider" and hangs over my pants. My goodness. Dr. Kessler thinks Asher will be coming earlier than the 25th on his own. I guess we shall see.
8 comments:
I can't believe how big you are. How do you more around or sleep? It looks like your stomach will break off any time now. You are still so skinny every where else thought!!!
You look great Sierra. It's all baby. :-) I wish I could have celebrated with you at your baby shower. Good luck with the new baby.
I don't think I'll ever get over how incredibly much that the human skin can stretch!!!! I am so excited to see the cutie brewing in your belly! I like all of your new posts, too.
Wow! I can't wait to meet baby Asher. Remember, I can help with Tennyson whenever you and baby need a nap or some one on one bonding time :)
Yikes! I can't believe you have to wait one more week, but I guess you don't have to wait until October. That's one positive way to look at things. :)
Okay so looking at your belly makes my back hurt! You poor thing! I will pray that he will come tonight! Good luck! Remember give me a call if you need ANYHTING! We are excited to meet this big Asher!
I love this pic, especially with Tenysons little tummy! He is going to be a great big brother!
I showed Dan this picture and he just said, "Poor Sierra!". I am just amazed at how fantastic you still look when little Asher is so big! You really do look great! And you are still doing so much, I'm so impressed! We can't wait to hear the news that he is finally arriving!
Post a Comment