Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Asher is Here!

Baby Asher arrived one week ago today on September 18, 2008. He weighed in at a whopping 10 pounds, 1 ounce and measured 22 inches in length. He is absolutely perfect in every way. He hardly cries (mostly just grunts!) and sleeps, sleeps, and sleeps! Tennyson loves being a big brother. He likes to go up to Asher and say, "Hi baby brother" and rub his head and hold his little hands. Tennyson seems to be adjusting well!

4 comments:

Amy said...

He is so dang cute! Congrats Sierra! I hope all is going well with your new little one. I underestimated how big he was going to be. He is only 2 inches shorter than Ryan is now at 5 months. He may be big but he is still darling!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I am so happy for you! Sorry I have been a crappy friend and have not come to visit or even call! We have been car shopping! But I have been thinking of you and want to come see this BIG boy and bring you cookies. He looks so dang cute!

Shilowe said...

I can't get over how CUTE he is! I am so happy for you all!

Doug and Mallena said...

Hope you're still doing well. I'm impressed that you're already back and blogging!