This is about the only thing we have seen Asher do so far, SLEEP. It may look like he is crying, hovever, he is just yawning. We haven't heard a cry out of him since he was born. Sierra is doing her best to get up and moving around.
Congratulations you guys. C-section babies always come out so beautiful. Tennyson looks so sweet and big brother-ish. Sierra you also look fabulous. :-)
We are so happy for you guys. I can't believe how much he looks like Tennyson did. You all look so happy. How is Tennyson adjusting to being a big brother? Can't wait to hold him at Christmas (although I expect him to be Carter's size by then and not a baby anymore:) Take good care of Mom & Dad back there, we are sure going to miss them.
Asher is a beautiful baby! I am so happy for you! And I am so proud of you. I hope you are feeling good soon, and things go smoothly with your recovery.
10 comments:
Come to think of it, I didn't hear a peep out of him either. He's such a doll. I hope he keeps up the good attitude!
He is so handsome! I am so excited for you guys!
Congratulations you guys. C-section babies always come out so beautiful. Tennyson looks so sweet and big brother-ish. Sierra you also look fabulous. :-)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is absolutely ADORABLE! I just love those cheeks!!! We're so excited that he's here! Tennyson is the cutest big brother!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to meet Asher(that is the cutest name)! He looks so much like Tennyson,such cute kids!
Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful baby boy. :)
We are so happy for you guys. I can't believe how much he looks like Tennyson did. You all look so happy. How is Tennyson adjusting to being a big brother? Can't wait to hold him at Christmas (although I expect him to be Carter's size by then and not a baby anymore:) Take good care of Mom & Dad back there, we are sure going to miss them.
Asher is so cute!! This first thing I thought when I saw the pic's was, "Wow, he looks JUST like Tennyson, but with darker hair!" Congratulations!
Asher is a beautiful baby! I am so happy for you! And I am so proud of you. I hope you are feeling good soon, and things go smoothly with your recovery.
Congrats you guys!!! Now you have your two little boys that can be best friends growing up....that is soo fun!
Post a Comment