Holy Crap! 10 lbs! Sierra you are my hero! I can't wait to see this BIG boy! Glad he is here finally!Let me know if you need to to take Tennyson! I can come pick him up and drop him off!
grandma stillians says,Congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy. You beat me on the size of Mark. Grandma wants to tell Tennyson "Arent you going to have fun with your sweet baby brother". Love to you all. Grandma S
5 comments:
He sure has Tennysons cheeks !!!! He will wait until you get him home to stop sleeping all the time.
Roni
He's such a cutie! I'm so glad I got to go see him today. It's fun to see pictures of him. Way to go Conan!
Holy Crap! 10 lbs! Sierra you are my hero! I can't wait to see this BIG boy! Glad he is here finally!Let me know if you need to to take Tennyson! I can come pick him up and drop him off!
Baby is here! yay!!! We can't wait to meet him this holiday!!
Congrats on the BIG boy!
grandma stillians says,Congratulations on your beautiful new baby boy. You beat me on the size of Mark. Grandma wants to tell Tennyson "Arent you going to have fun with your sweet baby brother". Love to you all. Grandma S
Post a Comment