Conan, Sierra, Tennyson, Asher and Eden
Those toys look awesome! And Tennyson is so cute playing with them! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful trip!!! I'm so glad! I can't believe how big Asher has gotten!
The La Brea tarpits!!! I love that! I went there all the time as a kid! How fun for Tennyson.
Sierra, you always have such fun activities for Tennyson to do. What a lucky boy to have such a fun mom!
Oops! I thought I commented, but it looks like I peeked and didn't say anything. How rude! :)I enjoyed seeing all your pictures from the holidays. I'm glad that you had such a great time with family.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those toys look awesome! And Tennyson is so cute playing with them! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful trip!!! I'm so glad! I can't believe how big Asher has gotten!
The La Brea tarpits!!! I love that! I went there all the time as a kid! How fun for Tennyson.
Sierra, you always have such fun activities for Tennyson to do. What a lucky boy to have such a fun mom!
Oops! I thought I commented, but it looks like I peeked and didn't say anything. How rude! :)
I enjoyed seeing all your pictures from the holidays. I'm glad that you had such a great time with family.
Post a Comment