
Tennyson is no longer in the nursery program at our church. As of January, he graduated to Primary and is now in the Sunbeam class! On his first day he got to wear a sunbeam sticker which he was very proud of. He was such a good listener during Sharingtime and then went to Sunday school with his friends without a fuss! My little guy is growing up....before I know it he'll be off to college!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Sounds like he's handling it well with you being in there with him. I wish I could have had that opportunity with Shay. Oh well. They put me in the Nursery today. I'm the Assistant Nursery Leader. Should be fun. At least I get to be with kids again. :) Miss you!
Oh Sierra, I teach the sunbeams in my ward and they are so much fun. I have six of these guys in my class all by myself and trust me, not all three year olds like going without mom and dad. Your little guy is doing great. He's getting so big!--Darcy
Post a Comment