
Tennyson just completed his first soccer season. He really had a great time and even wants to play again. He wasn't able to make it to his last game this Saturday as he was home sick with a fever and bad cold. I went to the YMCA and picked up his medal and soccer pictures for him anyway. We sure are proud of him!
5 comments:
his picture is so cute.
roni
He looks so handsome and grown-up. I love those little cheeks of his!
What a little darling!! I love his facial expressions in these pictures. I can see him growing up to be a great athlete. I am so glad he had so much fun. And I hope he is feeling better.
That last picture is really cute and so funny. He looks so grown up in that pose.
Oh my gosh. I love that picture of him with the soccer ball. He looks so cute! What a big boy he is getting to be.
Post a Comment