Conan, Sierra, Tennyson, Asher and Eden
Yay Asher!! I am so proud of him!!
Hooray for Asher! Thanks for sharing that exciting little moment!
How cute! What a great milestone. It looks like he's about ready to start crawling too. Watch out Tennyson, little brother is about to start playing!
We all sound like goons when we're talking to our babies but that's okay. He's so dang cute.
This is adorable! What cute guys.
hooray for ashy!! i can't wait to see you guys this summer :) miss you sissy! tell the boys hello for me and give them a BIG kiss!
CUTE! I love his little noises (and you guys sound cute too). I can't believe how big he's getting!
What a big boy! Good job Asher! Look out mom, pretty soon he'll be into everything. I love hearing everyone's voices again too. Thanks for the video.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yay Asher!! I am so proud of him!!
Hooray for Asher! Thanks for sharing that exciting little moment!
How cute! What a great milestone. It looks like he's about ready to start crawling too. Watch out Tennyson, little brother is about to start playing!
We all sound like goons when we're talking to our babies but that's okay. He's so dang cute.
This is adorable! What cute guys.
hooray for ashy!! i can't wait to see you guys this summer :) miss you sissy! tell the boys hello for me and give them a BIG kiss!
CUTE! I love his little noises (and you guys sound cute too). I can't believe how big he's getting!
What a big boy! Good job Asher! Look out mom, pretty soon he'll be into everything. I love hearing everyone's voices again too. Thanks for the video.
Post a Comment