The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Please keep in mind the following information which applies to this offer:
1-It will be a surprise and I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- It will be homemade.
3-You will receive your gift sometime this year (as in - sometime in the next 9 months!)
HERE'S THE CATCH: You must post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who follow the directions. (If you don't have a blog, you can just pick 5 people to make something for.)
(Thanks Tricia! What a fun idea.)
1 comment:
Okay, I totally think this is a great idea... but honestly, I can't think of something to do for anyone until I get this darned kitchen done... so if you don't have 3 people by the time I'm done, then I'll do it!
Great posts, previously! Did you go to Washington's Crossing? Can you send me the potty training email?
Post a Comment