Saturday, March 21, 2009

I went to a consignment sale today with some friends where they happened to be doing free pictures with the Easter Bunny. I just about died when Tennyson said he wanted to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap! If you know Tennyson at all, you know this kid does not like Santa or any other character in a costume. Anyway, he loved it and got a piece of candy too. Hmmm...now that I think about it, maybe that is what motivated him. By the way, aren't these boys so cute!?!?

4 comments:

mallena said...

Cute picture! I think I might be willing to sit on a lap for a piece of candy. Wait! That doesn't sound good. Well, you know what I mean. :) Miss you!

The Molen's said...

that is a great picture! bright and springy. Thanks for taking me....it was fun. Mallena is hilarious!

Patty Sampson said...

They are SO cute!! I am so glad you were able to get this picture. It is priceless! And now maybe when Christmas comes, you will be ready with that Candy from Santa. :)

Darcy said...

Oh what cute boys! Maybe the fuzzy bunny looked a little less scary than an old man with a beard wearing all red. Gavin did the same thing this year. A little candy never hurts either. What a great picture.