
Conan's school held its Rite of Passage Ceremony for all second year students today. The ceremony signifies a rite of passage from the classroom to a clinical setting. Conan will now be working in the clinic as a student doctor. I am so proud of him.
3 comments:
Congratulations Conan!! We are so proud of you too! And you are lucky to have a wife as great as Sierra- way to document the day! I almost feel like I was there. And that old church with the 300 year old pews sounds like something to see. I love old things like that. Especially when you can see the groves worn in the wood from passing feet. Makes me wonder if there are little dents in the pews too. :)
Congrats to Conan, and much thanks to you, Sierra, for helping with my boys!
Congrats Conan!! See Sierra... isn't time going by fast? Before you know it you'll be back home with us! :)
Post a Comment