Tennyson woke me up at 7:00 this morning begging me to take him into the living room. He wanted to see if the Easter Bunny had come. Sure enough, he did! The Easter Bunny even ate the carrot Tennyson left for him. He brought Tennyson an Easter basket filled with goodies and two new movies: Horton Hears a Who and Pinnochio. The Easter Bunny even brought Ashy a goody too (a new book). After hunting for eggs, we headed off to church and then ate a delicious Easter dinner at home. We have had a fun weekend full of dying Easter eggs, egg hunts, and lots of candy eating. Oh-and Asher has started sitting up on his own too. Boy am I glad it is over--now I can relax (like that is really going to happen!)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Happy Easter!
Tennyson woke me up at 7:00 this morning begging me to take him into the living room. He wanted to see if the Easter Bunny had come. Sure enough, he did! The Easter Bunny even ate the carrot Tennyson left for him. He brought Tennyson an Easter basket filled with goodies and two new movies: Horton Hears a Who and Pinnochio. The Easter Bunny even brought Ashy a goody too (a new book). After hunting for eggs, we headed off to church and then ate a delicious Easter dinner at home. We have had a fun weekend full of dying Easter eggs, egg hunts, and lots of candy eating. Oh-and Asher has started sitting up on his own too. Boy am I glad it is over--now I can relax (like that is really going to happen!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wowie! The Easter Bunny must really love Tennyson. I love how he ate the carrot! It sounds like you had a very fun and active weekend. Wish we could have been there to share in the fun.
Tennyson looks like he had a great time! I cannot believe how big he is getting...
Cute Easter outfits! And leaving a carrot for the Easter Bunny is a cute idea too! Tennyson looks like he really made out with that Easter basket!
That is one big Easter basket! They are so cute. We can't wait to see you soon!!!!
Great photos. Looks like you guys had a nice easter! Have a fun trip to see your family.
What handsome boys you have! Glad you have an enjoyable Easter weekend!
Looks you had a very happy Easter. Tennyson looks so grown up coloring those eggs! And I can't believe that Asher is sitting up on his own! Such cute boys!
Your kids are so cute! Good to see you are doing well! -Tracy
Your Easter pictures look a lot like ours! Lots of candy and eggs! Gavin loves jelly beans too. What cute boys they are. I am definitely leaving a carrot out next year for the bunny. What a good idea. It's only fair.
Post a Comment