Conan, Sierra, Tennyson, Asher and Eden
Those little, I mean, ginormous thighs are just begging to be nibbled on! I wish I was closer to do the honors.
I LOVE chubby babies.. they're the best! :) Holding Asher was something Adam loved and talked about for days! We can't wait to see you guys! Give us a call when you're in town!
I love how babies do this. Ashy is so chubsters, I love it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those little, I mean, ginormous thighs are just begging to be nibbled on! I wish I was closer to do the honors.
I LOVE chubby babies.. they're the best! :) Holding Asher was something Adam loved and talked about for days!
We can't wait to see you guys! Give us a call when you're in town!
I love how babies do this. Ashy is so chubsters, I love it.
Post a Comment