
William Merrill Stillians
August 13, 1921-April 24, 2009
My grandfather was a wonderful man. I feel so fortunate to have had him in my life for as long as I did and I am grateful my boys were able to know him as well. He loved talking politics, sharing his military stories, watching good ol' western movies and cartoons, and of course---loved eating ice cream and cookies (so that's where I get my sweet tooth from!!!!!) I love you Grandpa.
4 comments:
Im so glad you were out here sara for grandpas passing. You helped me when times were tough with it. There isnt a single day when i dont think about him but just as you said i have to think of all the good times and all the cavaties ive gotten because of him. I had so much fun with you when you were out here and im sad you cant come to my graduation cause its a big time in my life and you wont be here when i leave for college but i know you'll be thinking about me. Tell the boys i miss and love them and send love to Conan too.
What a handsome man. I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with him before he passed.
This picture makes me giggle. Your grandfather looks like he must have been lots of fun to be around. There is a sparkle in his eye and a mischievous grin on his face. What a great way to remember him.
Sierra, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I know he was a very special man. It sounds like you have plenty of good memories to take with you. I'll be thinking of you and your family.
Post a Comment