Monday, May 25, 2009

Spring 2009 California Trip

Our family just got back from our trip to LA. We had an enjoyable time despite the fact we lost my dear grandfather who passed away on April 24th, 2009. Although this was a difficult time and a sad part of our trip, we shared lots of joyful moments together such as going to the park, going to Disneyland, and attending my cousin's beautiful wedding! Enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

The Schexnayders said...

Sorry again about your grandpa... that is a sad loss. Im glad you guys had fun despite your loss. I had a blast with you guys on Saturday... lets get together again soon!

Shilowe said...

I love that cake topper! And it looks like you all had a wonderful time, despite the sad loss of your grandfather. I'm sure glad you're back, though and Trever is SO happy to have his best friend back!

Doug and Mallena said...

I'm sorry about your Grandfather! Is this the one you lived with? I'm glad you have the gospel so it can bring you a little peace. It's still hard though.

tracie said...

We sure do miss you guys! Adam had so much fun w/Tennyson. He asked Grandpa Parke on Sunday where Tennyson was and we had to tell him that he went home.