Tennyson fell down some stairs outside today while walking back from swimming. I had wrapped him up in his towel so he would stay nice and warm on our walk back to our apartment. Apparently this was a dumb idea on my part because when he fell, he fell flat on his face. He wasn't able to brace his fall with his arms since they were wrapped in his towel. Many screams and cries later, I was able to look at the damage. Luckily no teeth were knocked out--just a cut lip. Thanks Ryan for making sure Tennyson's teeth were okay!
13 comments:
Poor guy....I am glad he didn't loose any teeth!
Oh no! That looks so painful... poor little guy!
Wow, talk about a rough trip down the stairs--that picture says it all! Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!
Owen did the same thing after swim class last week! Had the towel wrapped around him and tripped on it in the parking lot! Lucky for us, he just fell onto his knees---what a bloody mess though!! Poor Tennyson! looks pretty painful...when will us mothers learn???
Poor little guy!
Tennyson is a tough boy! Lucky he didn't loose any teeth!
Poor poor thing. Was he cursing dentist Ryan after we left?
Oh poor baby! I totally know how you felt. I have done so many dumb things in the name of keeping babies safe and warm just to have it back fire.
Oh poor guy. But he still manages to look cute even with a fat lip.
I miss you girls so much!!! And I miss NYC. It looks like you had alot of fun there.
Poor guy! Hope he got to have a popsicle at least to help the swelling go down! It's funny because Adam fell on his face after I wrapped him after a bath when he was younger!
Wow, what a lip! Poor guy, glad there wasn't any permanent damage!
Post a Comment