Monday, September 7, 2009

Boston!!!

This Labor Day weekend, our family drove 5 hours north to Boston. We had such a great time. It was great that we got to spend the whole weekend together. We were long overdue for some good ol' family time. Conan didn't even have to study over the weekend. He probably should have, nonetheless, it was nice that he didn't feel the urge to bust out a podiatry textbook. We spent our time in Boston (and in Concord, Mass.) walking The Freedom Trail, taking a "duck tour", visiting the Old North Bridge, and touring Louisa May Alcott's home. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Looks like great fun-I can't wait to get to Boston.

Unknown said...

great pictures. cant wait to see you in november

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun! You really deserved a weekend away together! I just love Boston, it's one of my favorite cities- so beautiful, and so much history!

Amy said...

That looks like so mcuh fun. We will have to get together so you can help me plan a trip there sometime. Your family is so aborable. I am glad you had a fun time!

Shilowe said...

It sounds like Boston is rich with history. I didn't know any of those fun facts you shared. I'm glad you were able to go there and spend some time together. And that Boston Creme Pie looks amazingly delicious!

Shilowe said...

It sounds like Boston is rich with history. I didn't know any of those fun facts you shared. I'm glad you were able to go there and spend some time together. And that Boston Creme Pie looks amazingly delicious!

Amanda said...

YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE STOPPED BY!