Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy First Birthday Asher!

I can't believe my little guy is already one year old. I know this sounds cliche, but where did the time go? It seems like it was just yesterday when he was born. He LOVES digging in the dirt, eating anything he finds on the floor, tackling Tennyson, taking baths, and most of all--splashing in the toilet!!! Yes, the last is my least favorite. I try desperately to make sure the bathroom door gets closed when Tennyson leaves, but when I forget to check, that is when Asher is splashing away in it! Asher DOESN'T LIKE getting dressed (I know this is karma...I gave my grandmother the hardest time when she would get me dressed in the morning), when I leave the house without him, or diaper changes. We love you Ashy! Happy First Birthday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Asher! Kinda slipped past us! Sorry! :0) Wow what a chunky little dude. (Maybe Asher is sneaking in the back door at his Chocolate factory...?) Wish we could have been there. Uncle Mark and Aunt Patty

The Schexnayders said...

Happy Birthday Asher! What a cutie. Love the new background of your blog... too cute!

Amy said...

I can't believe Asher is already one! He is such a handsome boy! It is so fun to watch how fast kids grow and learn. Happy Late Birthday Asher!

Doug and Mallena said...

WHAT!!!! There is no way it's been a year since Asher was born. Happy Birthday big guy!

tracie said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! I can't believe the big guy is one already too! We can't wait to see you guys again!! Thanksgiving and/or Christmas??

Patty Sampson said...

Happy Birthday Asher! I can't believe it has been a year already. I am so sorry for the toilet fettish. But he is a fun and funny little guy, and we are so happy to have him around.

Jamie Parke said...

Happy Birthday Asher. Can't believe how big he is & how much he looks like Tennyson. I thought he was Tennyson in a few of the pictures. We can't wait to see you guys.

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday to Asher!! One already?!?! I remember seeing him right after Emme was born--has it really been that long? Your boys are getting so big! Can't wait to see you all soon-hopefully!

Shilowe said...

Yay, for Asher! A whole year old! It looks like the cake and wrapping paper were a big hit! So cute!