


In early October, we got to spend a long weekend with Conan's parents and sister in Palmyra, New York. We had a great time visiting church history sites. Towards the end of our fun packed weekend, we were able to take a day trip to Niagara Falls. Conan's parents treated us to a boat ride on the Maid of the Mist that takes you to the base of the falls. It was an amazing site!
2 comments:
Great pictures!! We went there when I was pregnant with Emma (didn't know it yet though) and thought it was amazing. I wish we'd gone on the boat though - that would have been really fun!
Thanks for your comment on my blog today.
Such a fun trip! Palmyra is a special place, and Niagra's just beautiful! I haven't been on the Maid of the Mist since I was a kid, but I remember it being very cool!
Post a Comment